STAR.APP An Erasmus+ Strategic partnership to explore the potentials of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to predict academic performance and to develop innovative tutoring services
STAR.APP is a project funded by the Erasmus + Strategic Partnership program (KA2).
The project has four main aims:
- to preventively detect students at risk of dropout,
- to profile the different students at risk based on the specific issues they might be facing,
- to offer personalized services and tools that match the students’ needs,
- to offer training to tutors and academic institutions to enable them to optimally use the system and the services created within the project
- to support universities in exploring the use of AI to improve students’ services
The project outputs
This project aims to reach its objectives with the creation of three intellectual outputs. These outputs are designed with the aim to support the development and the implementation of an innovative model for predicting academic dropout and a new training path for academic tutors and career guidance experts.